- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- in the heart of town
- good for vacationers, visiting families, special events, and business travelers
- free parking pass for borough lot provided, but lot is sometimes full
Check Rates from our Partners
Doylestown Inn Review
Guests have been flocking to this hotel in the middle of town since 1902. Through the neat, clean, and professional lobby and past two levels of office and retail space, the inn's guest rooms, on the third floor, are individually decorated with dark woods and traditional furnishings. Some rooms have whirlpool tubs and fireplaces. Rates include a certificate good for a continental breakfast at Starbucks.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more