- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- the little details like robes and refreshment trays in rooms and coffee, tea, and hot chocolate service on each floor make all the difference
- bar can be taken over by corporate groups, as business travelers make up about half of guests
Check Rates from our Partners
Lambertville House Review
This handsome stone building, a former stagecoach stop dating to 1812, stands on Lambertville's main drag, steps away from shops and the bridge to New Hope. Rooms, all with jetted tubs and most with gas fireplaces, are furnished with period reproductions. Three have a two-sided fireplace that can be enjoyed from bedroom and tub. Several have balconies overlooking a courtyard where guests gather for drinks, and two have porches where you can sit and watch the activity on Bridge Street. A continental breakfast buffet is served in the breakfast room, or you can have breakfast brought to your own. Left Bank Libations is a cozy spot for cocktails with an inviting outdoor porch that's open seasonally. Privileges at a local fitness center are included.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Travel period: early/mid Feb 2014
Travel Plans: flying into SFO initially (11 Feb), need to get to DC by Sat 15 Feb, need to finish up in Williamsburg, VA by 16/17 Feb.
Travel budget: modest. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more