- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mill Creek Farm
At a Glance
- tranquil farmlike setting with plenty to do: tennis, swimming, fishing, biking, and working out (bikes and passes to local gym available)
- if you want to be where the action is, this may be too quiet and out of the way
Check Rates from our Partners
Mill Creek Farm Review
Like most old Bucks County farmhouses (the oldest part of the house dates to 1730), this one has been expanded over the years. Curl up by the Mercer-tile fireplace in the library, pay a visit to the Thoroughbreds that gallop nearby (there are even facilities to board your horse), or gaze at the creek and pond from the glass-walled dining room. Guest rooms are named for presidents. In the George Washington Suite, the master bedroom has stone walls and a beam ceiling. The second bedroom, which is great for children, has a bed tucked in an alcove, which is painted to look like a four-poster bed.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more