- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Golden Plough Inn
At a Glance
- in the thick of Peddler's Village with many shopping opportunities
- in the thick of Peddler's Village crowds
- voucher doesn't cover full cost of breakfast
Check Rates from our Partners
Golden Plough Inn Review
Nestled within Peddler's Village, this hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms in the main building, with the rest scattered about the village—in an 18th-century farmhouse, a historic carriage house, and Merchant's Row. Many rooms are decorated in a classic country style, with four-poster or canopy beds, lace and ruffles, floral prints and plaids, and cozy window seats. Others feel more like a modern hotel, some with Murphy beds. Vouchers good for a bottle of local wine from a nearby wine shop and toward breakfast at the adjacent Sweet Lorraine's restaurant are included.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more