Lilly's Gourmet Review
From the whisk-shaped door handles to the colander lamps to the sandwiches named after artists, Lilly's is full of fun. This busy downtown counter-service lunch spot also serves inventive salads and soups, which you can eat in the small, lively dining room or take with you. Try the Andy Warhol wrap (marinated veggies, smoked gouda, avocado, tomato, and tuscan white bean spread) or the Giussepe Arcimboldo sandwich (blackened chicken, bacon, grilled tomato, baby greens, and cajun mayo on sourdough). Make sure you read the blackboards, which list the specials. Beer and wine are available, as is a light breakfast of muffins, bagels, and fresh fruit.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's