- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
No. 9 Restaurant
No. 9 Restaurant Review
This simple, unpretentious dining room is noisy on weekends, thanks to the many diners who flock here for the creative American cuisine created by Matthew and Colleen Kane. The menu changes seasonally, leaning heavily on local and organic ingredients, but there are some dishes you can count on. The signature entrées include the braised beef short ribs and the porterhouse pork chop, but you can also find fresh fish.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Travel period: early/mid Feb 2014
Travel Plans: flying into SFO initially (11 Feb), need to get to DC by Sat 15 Feb, need to finish up in Williamsburg, VA by 16/17 Feb.
Travel budget: modest. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more