Bucks County Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bucks County Hotel Reviews
Bucks County has relatively limited lodging options for families; larger inns, hotels and motels are the best bets. There are numerous choices for couples: accommodations ranging from modest to elegant can be found in historic inns, small hotels, and B&Bs. Most hostelries include breakfast in their rates. Reserve early—as much as three months ahead for summer and fall weekends. Many accommodations require a two-night minimum stay on weekends and a three-night minimum on holiday weekends. Many inns prohibit or restrict smoking. Because some inns are historic homes furnished with fine antiques, the owners may not allow children or may have age restrictions.
Bucks County Bed & Breakfast Association of Pennsylvania (www.visitbucks.com) represents about 25 inns within Bucks County and Hunterdon County, New Jersey.
Browse Bucks County Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's