- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The pre-Revolutionary village of Fallsington displays more than 300 years of American architecture, from a simple 18th-century log cabin to the Victorian excesses of the late 1800s. Ninety period buildings are found in the village, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Fallsington at a Glance
Elsewhere in Bucks County
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's