- Country drives Bring your GPS and sense of adventure on the winding back roads of Central and Upper Bucks. Getting a little lost is part of the experience as you pass old farms, new estates, and perhaps even a covered bridge.
- The towpath Biking, strolling, jogging, or even cross-country skiing along the relatively flat Delaware Canal towpath are safe, scenic, and soothing ways to get a little exercise.
- R&R at B&Bs As if rural settings, 18th- and 19th-century buildings, indulgent breakfasts, and whirlpool tubs in tasteful, antiques-filled rooms weren't enough, local inns have been adding massage and other spa treatments to their reasons to unwind here.
- Contemporary and vintage shopping The corridor between Lahaska and Lambertville is peppered with enough flea markets and antiques shops as well as stores and galleries selling new art and crafts, clothing, jewelry, housewares, tchotchkes, and outlet "bargains" to fill your car and empty your wallet.
- Tour the wineries The nine wineries of the Bucks County Wine Trail offer tastings of the local vintages.
ENTER TO WIN $1,000
Tell us where you want to weekend this summerMore