Prices are given for adults. Substantially reduced fees are almost always available for children, students, and senior citizens.
In Portland, downtown parking meters take credit cards.
Debit cards and major credit cards are accepted almost everywhere—some cafés will even let you charge a single cup of coffee—so don't worry about carrying around wads of cash.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe