The following cruise lines stop in Astoria, generally as part of a Pacific Northwest or Alaskan cruise. Most stops are for a day, and often include optional side trips to Fort Stevens and into town for shopping, touring, and dining. For more information on the upcoming cruise calendar, contact
Port of Astoria. 800/860-4093. www.portofastoria.com.
Celebrity Cruises. 800/647-2251. www.celebrity.com.
Holland America Line. 206/281-3535 or 877/932-4259. www.hollandamerica.com.
Norwegian Cruise Line. 305/436-4000 or 800/327-7030. www.ncl.com.
Oceania Cruises. 305/514-2300 or 800/531-5658. www.oceaniacruises.com.
Princess Cruises. 661/753-0000 or 800/774-6237. www.princess.com.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises. 954/776-6123 or 800/477-7500. www.rssc.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines
- $59-$84 -- New Orleans Historic Mansion near French Quarter BookIt.com
- $89-$112 -- New Orleans French Quarter Hotel w/Drinks BookIt.com
- $675 & up -- Sheraton Kauai: 3-Nt. Vacation w/Car Rental Pleasant Holidays
- $599 & up -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Summer Cruises American Express Travel