- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
I-5 runs north-south the length of the Willamette Valley. Many Willamette Valley attractions lie not too far east or west of I-5. Highway 22 travels west from the Willamette National Forest through Salem to the coast. Highway 99 travels parallel to I-5 through much of the Willamette Valley. Highway 34 leaves I-5 just south of Albany and heads west, past Corvallis and into the Coast Range, where it follows the Alsea River. Highway 126 heads east from Eugene toward the Willamette National Forest; it travels west from town to the coast. U.S. 20 travels west from Corvallis. Rental cars are available from Budget (Beaverton), Enterprise, and Hertz (both Beaverton, Salem).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's