- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Buses operated by TriMet connect Forest Grove, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Tigard, Lake Oswego, and Oregon City with Portland and each other; light-rail trains operated by MAX run between Portland and Hillsboro. Many of the Lane Transit District buses will make a few stops to the outskirts of Lane County, such as McKenzie Bridge. All buses have bike racks.
TriMet (503/238–7433. www.trimet.org.)
Lane Transit District (541/687–5555. www.ltd.org.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's