- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Portland's airport is an hour's drive east of the northern Willamette Valley. The Aloha Express Airport Shuttle and the Beaverton Airporter provide shuttle service. Eugene Airport is more convenient if you're exploring the region's southern end. It's served by Delta, Horizon, and United/United Express. The flight from Portland to Eugene is 40 minutes. Smaller airports for private aircraft are scattered throughout the valley.
Rental cars are available at the Eugene airport from Budget, Enterprise, and Hertz. Taxis and airport shuttles will transport you to downtown Eugene for about $22. Omni Shuttle will provide shuttle service to and from the Eugene airport from anywhere in Oregon.
Aloha Express Airport Shuttle (503/356–8848. www.alohaexpressshuttle.com.)
Beaverton Airporter (503/760–6565. www.beavertonairporter.com.)
Omni Shuttle (541/461–7959. www.omnishuttle.com.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe