- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Willamette Pass. With a summit 6,683 feet high in the Cascade Range, this pass packs an annual average snowfall of 430 inches and has access to 29 ski runs with a vertical drop is 1,563 feet. Four triple chairs and one six-person detachable service the downhill ski areas, and 13 miles of Nordic trails lace the pass. Facilities include a ski shop; day care; a bar and restaurant; and Nordic and downhill rentals, repairs, and instruction. Hwy. 58, 69 miles southeast of Eugene, Eugene, OR, 97733. 541/345–7669. www.willamettepass.com. Wed.–Sun. 9–4 during ski season.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's