- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lake Oswego is an affluent residential community immediately south of Portland, between the Willamette and Tualatin rivers. Located in Clackamas County, Lake Oswego has a 3½-mile lake bordering downtown lined with many opulent homes. Boaters, rowers, and even stand-up paddleboarders enjoy its calm waters. Visitors enjoy classic eateries, swanky shopping boutiques, and a small-town atmosphere with proximity to Portland.
Lake Oswego at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's