- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Albany is located on Interstate 5 with easy access to Portland, Salem, and Eugene. Portland International Airport is located 1 hour, 40 minutes away, and the Eugene airport is 1 hour away to the south. Several shuttle services are available from both airports.
Albany Transit System provides two routes for intercity travel. The Linn-Benton loop system provides for transportation between Albany and Corvallis. Albany is a destination stop for Amtrak railroad.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $102.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Eugene Hotwire
- Visit Eugene for Less: Hotels Fr $69+/Nt Travelocity
- $15.95 & up : Compact rentals in Eugene Hotwire
- $161.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Eugene — $161 Hotwire
- $16.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Eugene — $17 Hotwire