The Willamette Valley and Wine Country Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Swirl and sip: Each region in the Willamette Valley offers some of the finest vintages and dining experiences found anywhere.
Soar through the air: Newberg's hot-air balloons will give you a bird's eye view of Yamhill's wine country.
Run rapids: Feel the bouncing exhilaration and the cold spray of white-water rafting on the wild, winding McKenzie River outside Eugene.
Walk on the wild side: Newberg's Jackson Bottom Nature Preserve gives walkers a chance to view otters, beavers, herons, and eagles.
Back the Beavers or Ducks: Nothing gets the blood pumping like an Oregon State Beaver or University of Oregon Ducks football game.Updated: 08-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's