The Willamette Valley and Wine Country Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Swirl and sip. Each region in the Willamette Valley offers some of the finest vintages and dining experiences found anywhere.
Soar through the air. Newberg's hot-air balloons will give you a bird's eye view of Yamhill's wine country.
Run rapids. Feel the bouncing exhilaration and the cold spray of white-water rafting on the wild, winding McKenzie River outside Eugene.
Walk on the wild side. Newberg's Jackson Bottom Nature Preserve gives walkers a chance to view otters, beavers, herons, and eagles.
Back the Beavers or Ducks. Nothing gets the blood pumping like an Oregon State Beaver or University of Oregon Ducks football game.Updated: 08-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's