- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tillamook is a 90-minute drive from Portland on U.S. Route 26 to Route 6. It sits on U.S. Highway 101 about 65 mi south of Astoria and 44 mi north of Lincoln City. Astoria's airport is the closest for air travel. Tillamook County's bus, The Wave (503/815-8283 www.tillamookbus.com), leaves from Portland's Union Station. The bus connects Manzanita, Tillamook, and Pacific City.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135-$170 -- Portland, OR: Downtown Hotel incl. July Fourth Courtyard Portland Downtown/Convention Center