Sights & Attractions in The Oregon Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Bay Area: Coos Bay and North Bend
Cape Arago Lighthouse
On a rock island just 12 miles offshore south of Coos Bay, this...
|Nautical Sites||Bay Area: Coos Bay and North Bend|
Coos County Historical Society Museum
The highlight here is a 1922 steam locomotive used in Coos County...
|Museums / Galleries||Bay Area: Coos Bay and North Bend|
South Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve
The reserve's fragile ecosystem supports everything from algae...
|Nature Preserves||Bay Area: Coos Bay and North Bend|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe