Sights & Attractions in The Oregon Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Newport
The Flying Dutchman Winery
Perched on a cliff, this small, family-owned winery enjoys one...
|Wineries / Breweries||Newport|
Hatfield Marine Science Center
Interactive and interpretive exhibits at Oregon State University...
|Educational Institutions, Zoos / Aquariums||Newport|
Lincoln County Historical Society Museums
The Lincoln County Historical Society's collection contains more...
|Museums / Galleries||Newport|
Oregon Coast Aquarium
This 4½-acre complex brings visitors face to face with the creatures...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Newport|
Yaquina Bay Lighthouse
The state's oldest wooden lighthouse was only in commission for...
Yaquina Head Lighthouse
The tallest lighthouse on the Oregon Coast has been blinking...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's