Built in 1912 on a quiet residential street, this 15-room Colonial Revival manor is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Hardwood floors, detailed woodwork, high ceilings, and antiques and period reproductions offset the red-and-gold-flecked wallpaper. An unusual open balcony on the second floor leads to the large rooms. Innkeepers David and Madge Osborn serve a full breakfast (included in the rates), and are happy to fulfill dietary requests—just let
them know in advance. Kids and pets are welcome.