- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Newport is on U.S. 101. Daily flights on SeaPort Airlines land at Newport Municipal Airport (ONP), just 5 miles from town. The city is served by Greyhound, Valley Retriever (541/265-2253 www.kokkola-bus.com/ValleyRetrieverBuslines.html), and Lincoln Transit buses, connecting to Siletz, Lincoln City, Yachats, and Portland.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's