The Oregon Coast Hotels
The Oregon Coast Hotel Reviews
The Oregon Coast offers a pleasant variety of properties for visitors who either wish to wallow in luxury, stay at a beachside golf course, watch storms through picture windows, or take river-running fishing trips. There are plenty of chains in the area, as well as an eclectic assortment of properties: fascinating bed-and-breakfasts hosted by friendly folks with stories to tell, properties perched on cliffs, and hotels set in the midst of wilderness and hiking trails.
Properties in much of the North and Central coast fill up fast in the summer, so book in advance. Between June and October hotel rates nudge up for many properties, but with some research you'll find plenty that keep their rates fairly steady throughout the year. Many will require a minimum two-night stay on a summer weekend.
Browse The Oregon Coast Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's