- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
C & M Stables. Ride year-round along the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area. The area is rich with marine life, including sea lions, whales, and coastal birds. Sharp-eyed riders also might spot bald eagles, red-tailed fox, and deer. Rides range from hour-long trots to half-day adventures. Children must be at least eight years old for the beach ride or six years old for the dune trail rides. There are also six overnight RV spaces. 90241 U.S. 101 N, Florence, OR, 97439. 541/997–7540. www.oregonhorsebackriding.com. $50–$175. Daily 10–5.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's