- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Carl G. Washburne Memorial State Park. A trail from this park connects you to the Heceta Head Trail, which you can use to reach the Heceta Head Lighthouse. Its campground has 56 full hookups $26, 7 tent sites $21, hiker/biker sites $5, and 2 yurts $39. U.S. 101, 14 miles north of Florence, Florence, OR, 97439. 541/547–3416 or 800/551–6949. www.oregonstateparks.org.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe