- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Carl G. Washburne Memorial State Park. A trail from this park connects you to the Heceta Head Trail, which you can use to reach the Heceta Head Lighthouse. Its campground has 56 full hookups $26, 7 tent sites $21, hiker/biker sites $5, and 2 yurts $39. U.S. 101, 14 miles north of Florence, Florence, OR, 97439. 541/547-3416 or 800/551-6949. www.oregonstateparks.org.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135-$170 -- Portland, OR: Downtown Hotel incl. July Fourth Courtyard Portland Downtown/Convention Center