The Oregon Coast Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to the Oregon Coast
A beach for everyone: The Oregon Coast has breathtaking beaches, from romantic, bluffy stretches perfect for linking fingers with loved ones to creature-teeming tide pools great for exploring with kids.
Blown glass: Artisan glass shops dot the coastline, where you can craft your own colorful creations.
Ride the dunes: Whether you're a screaming dune-buggy passenger or an ATV daredevil, southern Oregon's mountainous sand dunes are thrilling.
Par a hole: Oregon's golf Shangri-La, Bandon Dunes, has four beach courses of pure bliss.
Wine and dine: You don't have to spend a lot to enjoy fresh seafood, rich microbrews, and local wines. There are delicious coastal eateries for every budget.Updated: 08-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's