- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Astoria is about a two-hour drive from Portland on U.S. Highway 30. It's also accessible from Washington on U.S. Highway 101. SeaPort Airlines offers an air shuttle between Portland and Seattle and Astoria's airport. The airport is 7 miles from downtown Astoria, with taxi service and car rental available. Sunset Empire (503/861-7433 www.ridethebus.org) buses connect Portland with the northern coastal cities of Astoria, Warrenton, Hammond, Gearhart, and Cannon Beach.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's