- A beach for everyone The Oregon Coast has breathtaking beaches, from romantic, bluffy stretches perfect for linking fingers with loved ones to creature-teeming tide pools great for exploring with kids.
- Blown glass Artisan glass shops dot the coastline, where you can craft your own colorful creations.
- Ride the dunes Whether you're a screaming dune-buggy passenger or an ATV daredevil, southern Oregon's mountainous sand dunes are thrilling.
- Par a hole Oregon's golf Shangri-La, Bandon Dunes, has four beach courses of pure bliss.
- Wine and dine You don't have to spend a lot to enjoy fresh seafood, rich microbrews, and local wines. There are delicious coastal eateries for every budget.
Need trip ideas? Check out our curated collections of destinations around the globe.More