- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Americas Hub World Tours. Explore the gorge by bus or van on waterfall and wine tours. 800/673–3110. www.americashubworldtours.com.
EcoTours of Oregon Day Tours. Day trips with an emphasis on natural history take in the waterfalls of the Historic Columbia River Highway and a scenic loop around Mt. Hood. 888/868–7733. www.ecotours-of-oregon.com.
Explore the Gorge. Customizable tours of the gorge, Mt. Hood, and the Hood River Valley explore everything from the Lewis and Clark Trail to the region's microbreweries. 800/899–5676. www.explorethegorge.com.
Martin's Gorge Tours. Wine tours, waterfall hikes, and spring wildflower tours are among the popular trips with this Portland-based guide. 888/290–8687. www.martinsgorgetours.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's