Sights & Attractions in The Columbia Gorge and Mt. Hood Area
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Historic Columbia River Highway
Crown Point State Scenic Corridor
This 730-foot-high bluff has an unparalleled 30-mile view down...
|Viewpoints||Historic Columbia River Highway|
A 620-foot-high double-decker torrent, the second-highest year-round...
|Bodies of Water||Historic Columbia River Highway|
Following the old highway east from Multnomah Falls, you come...
|Geological Sites||Historic Columbia River Highway|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional