Sights & Attractions in The Columbia Gorge and Mt. Hood Area
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Columbia Gorge and Mt. Hood Area
|A-C D-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Dalles Lock and Dam
At this hydroelectric dam east of the Bonneville Dam, you can...
Fort Dalles Museum
The 1856-vintage Fort Dalles Surgeon's Quarters is the site of...
|Museums / Galleries||The Dalles|
Either by car or bicycle, tour the quiet country highways of...
One of the most-photographed sights in the Pacific Northwest...
|Bodies of Water||Hood River|
Mt. Hood Railroad
An efficient and relaxing way to survey Mt. Hood and the Hood...
|Transportation Sites||Hood River|
A 620-foot-high double-decker torrent, the second-highest year-round...
|Bodies of Water||Historic Columbia River Highway|
Following the old highway east from Multnomah Falls, you come...
|Geological Sites||Historic Columbia River Highway|
Walking Man Brewing
Locals and tourists alike crowd this cozy brewery's sunshiny...
|Wineries / Breweries||Stevenson, Washington|
Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum
Housed at Hood River's tiny airport (general aviation only)...
|Museums / Galleries||Hood River|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's