Sights & Attractions in The Columbia Gorge and Mt. Hood Area
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Columbia Gorge and Mt. Hood Area
|A-C D-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Dalles Lock and Dam
At this hydroelectric dam east of the Bonneville Dam, you can...
Fort Dalles Museum
The 1856-vintage Fort Dalles Surgeon's Quarters is the site of...
|Museums / Galleries||The Dalles|
Either by car or bicycle, tour the quiet country highways of...
Gresham History Museum
Learn about this city's logging and agricultural roots in this...
|Museums / Galleries||Gresham|
Hood River Vineyards
Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon, and merlot are among the...
|Wineries / Breweries||Hood River|
Situated on a 2-acre National Historic Site, exhibits feature...
|Museums / Galleries||Hood River|
One of the most-photographed sights in the Pacific Northwest...
|Bodies of Water||Hood River|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Visit The Dalles for Less: Hotels Fr $89+/Nt Travelocity