Sights & Attractions in The Columbia Gorge and Mt. Hood Area
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Columbia Gorge and Mt. Hood Area
|A-C D-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This is the first federal dam to span the Columbia, and was dedicated...
|Dam, Bodies of Water||Cascade Locks|
Bonneville Fish Hatchery
Below Bonneville Dam, ponds teem with fingerling salmon, fat...
|Fish Hatchery||Cascade Locks|
Bridge of the Gods
For a magnificent vista 135 feet above the Columbia, as well...
|Bridges / Tunnels, Viewpoints||Stevenson, Washington|
This is the home port of the 500-passenger stern-wheeler Columbia...
|Nautical Sites||Cascade Locks|
Cathedral Ridge Winery
Run by fourth-generation winemaker Michael Sebastiani, this vineyard...
|Wineries / Breweries||Hood River|
Columbia Center for the Arts
Half art museum, half theater, the center is home to professional...
|Museums / Galleries||Hood River|
Columbia Gorge Discovery Center-Wasco County Historical Museum
Exhibits highlight the geological history of the Columbia Gorge...
|Museums / Galleries||The Dalles|
Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center Museum
A petroglyph whose eyes seem to look straight at you, "She Who...
|Museums / Galleries||Stevenson, Washington|
Crown Point State Scenic Corridor
This 730-foot-high bluff has an unparalleled 30-mile view down...
|Viewpoints||Historic Columbia River Highway|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135-$170 -- Portland, OR: Downtown Hotel incl. July Fourth Courtyard Portland Downtown/Convention Center