- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Government Camp is an alpine resort village with a bohemian vibe and a fair number of hotels and restaurants. A bonanza of ski and mountain-biking trails converge at "Govy," and it's a convenient drive to Welches, which also has restaurants and lodging. Several of Mt. Hood's five ski resorts are just outside of town, and the rest are a convenient drive away.
Government Camp at a Glance
Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's