All The Columbia Gorge and Mt. Hood Area Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Columbia Gorge and Mt. Hood Area Hotels
|A-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bonneville Hot Springs Resort and Spa
Enter an architectural wonderland of wood, iron, rock, and water, . . .
The Cabins Creekside at Welches
Affordability, accessibility to recreational activities, and wonderful. . .
|$$||Welches and Zigzag|
On a hill overlooking the Columbia, The Dalles Dam, and Mt. Hood,. . .
Columbia Gorge Hotel
One selling point of this grande dame of gorge hotels is the view. . .
Hood River Hotel
Another Hood River gem found on the National Register of Historic. . .
Lakecliff Bed & Breakfast
Perched on a cliff overlooking the Columbia Gorge, this beautiful. . .
Set in 74 acres of gardens, murals, orchards, and vineyards, this. . .
Mt. Hood Vacation Rentals
Doggedly determined to ensure a great time for the two and four-pawed. . .
|$$$||Welches and Zigzag|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional