Sights & Attractions in Southern Oregon
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Southern Oregon
Abacela Vineyards and Winery
The name derives from an archaic Spanish word meaning "to plant...
|Wineries / Breweries||Roseburg|
A trip up the winding road—or, better yet, a hike via the old...
Klamath Basin National Wildlife Refuge Complex
As many as 1,000 bald eagles make Klamath Basin their rest stop...
|Nature Preserves||Klamath Falls|
The Elizabethan Theatre overlooks this park, a 93-acre jewel...
Oregon Caves National Monument
Marble caves, large calcite formations, and huge underground...
Few winemakers in southern Oregon have generated more buzz than...
|Wineries / Breweries||Grants Pass|
Come face-to-face with some 500 free-roaming animals at the 600-acre...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Roseburg|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe