Sights & Attractions in Southern Oregon
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Southern Oregon
|A-J K-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Abacela Vineyards and Winery
The name derives from an archaic Spanish word meaning "to plant...
|Wineries / Breweries||Roseburg|
Bridgeview Vineyard and Winery
The producers of the well-distributed and reasonably priced Blue...
|Wineries / Breweries||Cave Junction|
Butte Creek Mill
This 1872 water-powered gristmill, which is 12 mi north of Medford...
Crater Rock Museum
Jackson County's natural history and collections of the Roxy...
|Museums / Galleries||Medford|
Douglas County Museum
One of the best county museums in the state surveys 8,000 years...
|Museums / Galleries||Roseburg|
Four miles southwest of downtown Medford amid a bucolic patch...
|Wineries / Breweries||Medford|
A trip up the winding road—or, better yet, a hike via the old...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe