- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Medford is in the heart of the Rogue Valley on I-5, and is home to the state's third-largest airport, Rogue Valley International. Valley Cab (541/772-1818 www.myvalleycab.com) serves the Rogue Valley region, with fares costing $3 base per trip, plus $2.50 per mile thereafter. Most attractions in Medford lie outside the downtown area, however, so a cab isn't an especially practical or cost-effective way to explore. Your best option is renting a car.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's