- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
With close access to some of the best freshwater fishing venues in the Northwest, Medford has several companies that lead tours and provide gear.
Carson's Guide Service. Based 22 mi north of Medford along Hwy. 62 (going toward Crater Lake), Carson's provides expert instruction and knowledge of many of the area's rivers, including the Rogue, Umpqua, Coquille, and Chetco, as well as several lakes. Steelhead, salmon, shad, and smallmouth bass are the most common catches. Trail, OR. 541/261–3279. www.fishwithcarson.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's