- The other wine regions The underrated and fast-growing Umpqua and Rogue River wine regions offer picturesque pastoral views and numerous tasting rooms.
- Oregon Caves National Monument Explore deep into mysterious underground chambers and marble caves at this off-the-beaten-path natural wonder.
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival This acclaimed festival draws drama lovers to Ashland nine months a year, presenting a wide variety of both classic and contemporary theater.
- Quaint towns Southern Oregon's own throwback to the Old West, Jacksonville abounds with well-preserved buildings and diverting eateries and bed-and-breakfasts. Ashland claims one of the prettiest downtowns in Oregon, with its hip cafés and urbane boutiques.
- Wild wonders Each fall more than 1 million waterfowl descend upon Klamath Basin National Wildlife Refuge Complex. The Rogue River is Oregon's white-water rafting capital, and the entire region is laced with stunning hiking trails.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More