Sights & Attractions in Portland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Pearl District
Jamison Square Park
This gently terraced park surrounded by tony Pearl District lofts...
Jean Vollum Natural Capital Center
Known to most locals as the Ecotrust Building, this building...
|Architectural Sites||Pearl District|
Powell's City of Books
The largest independent bookstore in the world, with more than...
|Stores / Malls||Pearl District|
Tanner Springs Park
Tanner Creek, which once flowed through the area, lends its name...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's