Sights & Attractions in Portland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Old Town/Chinatown
Recognizable by its 5 roofs, 64 dragons, and 2 huge lions, the...
|Architectural Sites||Old Town/Chinatown|
Japanese-American Historical Plaza
Take a moment to study the evocative figures cast into the bronze...
Lan Su Chinese Garden
In a twist on the Joni Mitchell song, the city of Portland and...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Old Town/Chinatown|
Oregon Maritime Museum
Local model makers created most of this museum's models of ships...
|Museums / Galleries||Old Town/Chinatown|
Portland Saturday Market
On weekends from March to Christmas, the west side of the Burnside...
|Markets / Bazaars||Old Town/Chinatown|
This unusually graceful fountain, built in 1888, is the centerpiece...
You can always find your way to Union Station by heading toward...
|Transportation Sites||Old Town/Chinatown|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe