Sights & Attractions in Portland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Portland
|A-C D-H I-K L-O P-R S-U V-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Low on greenery but high on gathering space, this is the newest...
First Congregational Church
This Venetian Gothic church, modeled after Boston's Old South...
One of the nation's largest urban wildernesses (5,000 acres)...
Governor Tom McCall Waterfront Park
Named for a former governor revered for his statewide land-use...
Owned by the Catholic Church, the National Sanctuary of Our Sorrowful...
|Religious Sites||Northeast Portland|
Stretching from the foot of Mt. Tabor to Southeast 30th Avenue...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Southeast|
Twelve miles of trails wind through the arboretum, which has...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Southwest|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe