Sights & Attractions in Portland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Portland
|A-C D-H I-K L-O P-R S-U V-Z « Prev |  Next »|
On a clear day, the short ride on the aerial tram is worth the...
|Transportation Sites, Viewpoints||Southwest|
The elegant, etched-graphite central staircase and elaborate...
Chapman and Lownsdale squares
During the 1920s these parks were segregated by sex: Chapman...
Recognizable by its 5 roofs, 64 dragons, and 2 huge lions, the...
|Architectural Sites||Old Town/Chinatown|
Portland's four-story, granite-faced City Hall, which was completed...
Clear Creek Distillery
The distillery keeps such a low profile that it's practically...
|Wineries / Breweries||Nob Hill|
Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden
For much of the year, this 7-acre retreat near Reed College is...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Southeast|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe