Mobile AppDownload Portland - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
23 Hoyt Review
A chic, high-end tavern, 23 Hoyt takes happy hour to a new level, offering a wide selection of interesting small plates grouped by price, from $1 to $8. Snack plate choices, which change seasonally, may include roasted beets, chevre, and walnuts; onion rings and harissa aioli; and seared steak bites. With a cool, clean ambience and the owner's private collection of contemporary art on the walls, this corner establishment makes an excellent place to partake in early-evening or late-night weekend noshing. The happy hour menu is available 4-6 pm daily and 9 pm to midnight on Fridays and Saturdays. There are also more substantial entrées such as buttermilk fried chicken and steak frites on the rotating dinner menu.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We decided to celebrate the start of summer with a road trip to Coastal Maine from our home in Toronto a couple of weeks ago. Posts... Read more
My husband and I - youthful 60-somethings - just returned from a summer trip to New England, which included two and a half days in Portla... Read more