Mobile AppDownload Portland - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Portland Center for the Performing Arts
Portland Center for the Performing Arts Review
The "old building" and the hub of activity here is the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall, host to the Oregon Symphony, musical events of many genres, and lectures. Across Main Street, but still part of the center, is the 292-seat Delores Winningstad Theatre, used for plays and special performances. Its stage design and dimensions are based on those of an Elizabethan-era stage. The 916-seat Newmark Theatre is also part of the complex.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We decided to celebrate the start of summer with a road trip to Coastal Maine from our home in Toronto a couple of weeks ago. Posts... Read more
My husband and I - youthful 60-somethings - just returned from a summer trip to New England, which included two and a half days in Portla... Read more