- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cha!Cha!Cha! Taqueria Review
Part of a local chain, this order-at-the-counter Mexican joint takes cuisine you'd find on a taco truck in L.A. or southern Mexico and puts it on a plate in the Pearl. Sourcing from fresh and naturally raised local ingredients, the extensive menu includes a number of tasty vegetarian and vegan options, as well as a wide selection of meaty burritos, tacos, and enchiladas—think carnitas (braised pork), chile colorado (slow-cooked beef in guajillo chile sauce), chile verde (tender pork in tomatillo sauce), and white fish with cabbage habanero salsa. Ask for your burrito "mojado," and it'll come smothered in enchilada sauce, melted cheese, guacamole, and pico de gallo. The margaritas are a must.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135-$170 -- Portland, OR: Downtown Hotel incl. July Fourth Courtyard Portland Downtown/Convention Center
Way too short, needless to say, but I think we got a lot in and saw some amazing locations, met very friendly people and ate some scrumptious food!
We were visiting family in Lynn, MA and drove north o Read more
A quick overview of where we ate during out 10 days on MDI
Morninglory Bakery Cafe is our favorite, we prefer quick, smallish breakfasts. Read more
I want to go on a 5 day vacation in the first week of July. Read more
· News & Features
The James Beard award winners were just announced this week, so the race is on to try and get a table... Read more
Even before you get to Portland, there are a few things you know you'll find—great food and drink... Read more
You want to be the one who knows the Next Big Trip, don't you?... Read more