Mobile AppDownload Portland - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Laurelhurst Park Review
Manicured lawns, stately trees, and a wildfowl pond make this 25-acre southeast Portland park a favorite urban hangout since 1912. Laurelhurst, one of the city's most beautiful neighborhoods, surrounds the park. In 2001, it was the first city park to be named on the National Register of Historic Places.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We decided to celebrate the start of summer with a road trip to Coastal Maine from our home in Toronto a couple of weeks ago. Posts... Read more
My husband and I - youthful 60-somethings - just returned from a summer trip to New England, which included two and a half days in Portla... Read more