- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Central Library Review
The elegant, etched-graphite central staircase and elaborate ceiling ornamentation make this no ordinary library. With a gallery space on the second floor and famous literary names engraved on the walls, this building is well worth a walk around. A 20-minute tour of the impressive eco-roof garden is given during the spring and summer seasons. Pre-registering is required.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Blithely ignoring the fact that we were driving to Virginia next day, my wife and I set out on a five hour (RT) road trip from Brookline, MA, to Brunswick, ME, to see an exhibit of Maurice Prendergast's Read more
and then some!
I am just back from my wonderful two weeks in New England, a destination that has become a regular for me in late summer for the past three years. It’s hard to imagine a lovelier place Read more
In August 2014 (13th-17th) a couple of friends are taking a girls road trip up North, we are all in our early 30s. Read more
· News & Features
What's old is new again, as brewers across the country rediscover the ancient alcoholic beverage mead. ... Read more
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles,... Read more
America's quirkiest culinary capital has bars and restaurants to spare, but insiders look outside of Portland's... Read more